Kirak N'Tan won't talk to me

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Karrane, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Karrane Well-Known Member

I decided to finally betray to Freeport and do the quests available there. My quest count was getting close to 4000 and I was having trouble finding new ones.

I betrayed to Freeport and did all the quests there and got the achievement for it.

Then I changed citzenship to Neriak.

I did all the quests in Darklight first, that I couldn't get as a good char. When there was not a feather to be found, I went into Neriak.

The Neriak Timeline says that Kirak N'Tan is the first questgiver and starts the whole line.
    He is in the Indigo Brotherhood.

He will not talk to me.

I ran around and did every single feather in Neriak, including a quest that had me give Kirak an item. I thought that maybe that quest would open him up to me but it didn't. He still won't talk to me.

My faction for Neriak is maxed. I don't see a faction for Indigo Brotherhood but maybe that is what is missing for me.

Does anyone know what I am missing? Lol, I am sooo lost atm.
    I Need!! to do those quests! :) (and go home to Qeynos!!)

/rant on ...... As a side note.. OMG I can't access any of my 20 homes from FP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just can't understand why the 'portals' in Qeynos and Freeport aren't interchangeable when you betray. lol /rant off

=) But thanks up front for any help
    Karr
  2. Ragna Well-Known Member

Might seems obvious but... Where you mentored ? Kirak gives mostly City writs quest and will only talk to level appropriate people (Just tested it with a character mentored to 15 and he gives me his quests)
  3. Karrane Well-Known Member

I think I might of found the problem. I was looking at the timeline last night after I posted this and JUST noticed the (fighter) after his name :rolleyes:
    Then I noticed the (mage) and the (scout) after 2 other NPC names :confused:

Lol.. so I think I need to log in and see what the (priest) person says to me =))

Lol I feel like a newb!!!! Yikes lol