Kindred Souls Give Back Day's July 15th and 16th ( Everfrost)

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Katey, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Katey Member

We are going to be doing our yearly give back days however this year I would like to have help from SOE and see about having tents set up and stuff like that, but I couldn't find where to email this information. Can anyone tell me where to submit the information so I can invite the guides and stuff for our server as well?
  2. Elyshka Senior Guide

Greetings Katey!

Contacting the Community Relations team is the first step in getting the support that you're looking for. Dexella is a wiz with these sorts of things, and you can find her contact information listed here. (Also, that thread is chock-full of great advice on setting up a player-run event!)

I'll be sure to let the rest of the Everfrost Guide Team know about this exciting occasion! Know that we will be eagerly awaiting your invitation. (Oh goodness! My first big party! I'd better get some new ribbons for my toes!)
  3. Katey Member

Thanks, I did send an email to the guide admin as well as started a conversation with Dexella and just waiting to hear back. I also sent my personal email to the guide admin. I'll add you to the conversation if that helps.