keep loosing connection

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by ekurz, Sep 3, 2018.

1. ekurz New Member

Just installed game, did full file install instead of streaming. I can log into character screen but any time I try to delete an old character or join the game on an existing character it brings up loading screen for about 20 seconds then says lost connection to server and client crashes. I have a very high end PC build, files have been validated. Have no problem playing any other online game except this one, anyone know how to fix this?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Have you tried the simple things, such as rebooting your computer, modem, and router?

If so, you probably need to send in a support ticket and get assistance from customer support.
  3. ekurz New Member

Yes, and I can access other games and the internet just fine, did a connection test and all that. And I did submit a ticket but daybreak likes to take their time replying back, probably because since they took over they've had nothing but trouble and everyone is constantly submitting tickets
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Let's not exaggerate. It's a holiday weekend in the U.S. and they're not likely staffed.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

There were a number of people experiencing random CTD or failures loading the game yesterday for some people. Including getting randomly and arbitrarily kicked out of of a chat channel, etc.