Keep getting kicked to character screen

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Moonpanther, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ok, trying to log in tonight I get in for a minute or two and then get kicked to character select screen. When I click on the character to log back in again, I get a message to try again in a moment as the character is already logged into the world. I did seem to have an update when I logged in.

Any clues on what I need to do to log in? Thanks in advance.

Update: Seems to happen when zoning from one place to another.
  2. unokitsune New Member

I keep getting kicked too. I need to figure out my specs. I get kicked out when warping or walking or standing still.
  3. Tetrol Well-Known Member

The stability of this game is going downhill fast - never had problems until recently, then occasional kick outs, now about every second time I zone.
  4. Dilligax Member

These fourms are full of posts on this issue , myself as well . from low end PC's to high end PC's seem to be having problems , not everyone has issues but seems to me from the number of posts on subject that the powers to be would want to find and correct it. personaly im not looking for that to happen anytime time soon if at all now that new content is out
    as usual just my 2cp's Dilligad - Freeport
  5. Crafti New Member

This is happening to me too i think its cos they've given us bonus exp. up to now theres been nothing but updates and login problems wonder if they'll extend the bonus exp a couple of days for all the downtime. I really hope this isn't what we can expect in the future from daybreak don't really want to be searching for yet another mmo
  6. Crafti New Member

still getting kicked to character screen when trying to log in my character is on freeport server and in tranquil sea anyone seen any posts from devs anywhere if daybreak hasn't sacked em all
  7. Crafti New Member

when is this issue with getting kicked and having login problems gonna be fixed?
  8. Crafti New Member

still not fixed WTH
  9. Tetrol Well-Known Member

? getting worse as times goes on, now also getting failures to camp "you abandon ...." as well. Is anyone actually looking at these issues?