Kardo's Vamp Retreat

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Wizzam, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Owner - Drekardo
    House - Freeblood Lair
    Server - Oasis
    City - Freeport
    Decorator - Wizzam

The screenshots are jumbled a bit and there are quite a few of them. But once I got to inserting them in here, I got so carried away! I hope you all enjoy the views as much as I enjoyed working on the house and working with Drek to get such an awesome project done! When I met the owner he was such a hoarder of random things, so my main point was to display all that I could, while still giving him his elegant, vampire feel.
    He wanted to get as close to item count as we could, and I think we achieved that, being 3 items away from 1200!

Not all rooms have been featured here, if you would like to see more, feel free to stop by!

This is Drek's Office. On the right you can see his growing collection of plushies. Along the top of the room we set up spaces for prestige portals to make for easy travel to his alts homes or to others'. Maybe one day he'll clean up that desk.
    Make sure to click the items aside the desk on the small tables. Some are "special"!
    [IMG]

The Statue Room.
    [IMG]

This is also part of The Statue Room.
    [IMG]

The undead fishtank in Drekardo's Office.
    [IMG]

The Vampire Blood Bar. Kick back, enjoy the music and the ladies.
    [IMG]

The Pool of Souls, in the basement. Watch your step!
    [IMG]

Dining Room.
    [IMG]

The Kitchen. Drek chose the cabinets himself for this project. He noticed the chests matched quite well with everything in the Freeblood Lair. So, while I'd love to take the credit for this, I can't :p
    [IMG]

Coffin lined walls in the basement.
    [IMG]

The Lore & Legend Hallway. Each book is paired with it's trophy. Every one of them are there!
    [IMG]

The bathroom off of the guestroom.
    [IMG]

A Gargoyle is perched at every angle on his patio, awaiting it's moment to protect his master should the time arise.
    [IMG]

The Master's Suite. His favorite chair, waiting for him in front of the fire after a long night. A portrait of his earlier, mortal years, above the hearth. And his coffin, where he lay his evil head down at each sunrise.
    [IMG]

An area off the Guest Room.
    [IMG]

The Graveyard.
    [IMG]

The Dragon Graveyard.
    [IMG]

The Mausoleum in the Graveyard.
    [IMG]

Inside of the Mausoleum. It seems to be someone very special to Drekardo.
    [IMG]

The Dragon Graveyard.
    [IMG]

The Dragon Graveyard.
    [IMG]

Thank you so much for looking! I hope you enjoyed yourself :)
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I will have to come take a look. I chuckled for long time after seeing The undead fishtank in Drekardo's Office - LOVE IT.
    Wizzam and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Afista Well-Known Member

This is very well done! I love the Vampire Blood Bar and the Pool of Souls in the basement is awesome. The Dragon Graveyard turned out great and the Guest Bathroom looks really inviting. I'd say I love to visit... but I see the last "Guest" did not make it out of the bedroom, so I'll brave the visit for another day ;)
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"Another day" would probably be best, aye. ;->

LOVE that last...statue? plushie? house item mount? in the Dragon's Graveyard (what is it, and where did it come from?)! And yeah, I think my favorite of all is that undead fish tank...lol! :D

Uwk
    Wizzam likes this.
  5. cellinaire Well-Known Member

(Maybe one need to pay tons of status point for that dragon statue..but not 100% sure) :)

I have to say, I especially love the kitchen, The Lore & Legend Hallway, and the balcony area. Plus nice coop between ye two.

And the dragon graveyard is like close second imo... ;)
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Uwk ~ Statue of Trakanon Is the name of the dragon in the last picture! It's on a pedestal, so I had to sink him down a bit into the sand.
    Thank you all so much for your kind words! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Great work as always!
  8. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Very nice! You managed to fit a lot of items in the rooms without them feeling to cluttered, I like how you displayed the trophy's in the hallway as well. Great job!
    Wizzam likes this.