Kaladim TLE rewards on live server

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Drona, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Drona Well-Known Member

If you play on the Kaladim TLE, you get some rewards on live server. Anyone know what they are please? I am assuming some people are beta testing Kaladim and know whats going on :)
  2. Zlith Member

There is no beta for Kaladim (only Nagafen the PVP TLE) and even if there was no one would know rewards on live as it wouldn't flag your account as completed from a beta to see on a live server. Unless a Dev posts the rewards, it will be after launch of Kaladim we see the rewards
    Drona likes this.
  3. Ratala Active Member

I wouldn't get excited about what bleeds to live, they will just nerf it or TAKE IT AWAY.

For playing Race to Trakanon we got a mount that would fly at level 10 and that was nerfed. Someone didn't like us being able to fly at level 10 :mad: Now I just level all my chars to at least 85 crafting and fly at very low adventure levels. The time some (fill in the blank) decides that level 85 crafters can't fly, I'm done.

Nerfed our potions we get in claim and some are even missing, and this is on live servers. I have no idea what they are on tle.

The Potion of Crafting Progress that you buy in the cash store, used to be I would use it and each combine was one try and it was done, now, 2 tries per full combine.

I have gold accounts but I won't ever play on these cash grab servers they come up with. I will stick with the live server I play on and test at times. I have loved this game since release but it sure seems like we are being driven away.

Ok, back to being my normal happy self, this is just a thorny subject in my Ratonga paw :)
    Pixistik likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

On Fallen Gate, when you complete a Heritage Quest, your characters on the same account over on the Live servers can go to the merchant Fracture (Qeynos Harbor and Freeport) and buy upgraded versions of the HQ rewards. I'm going to guess that Kaladim may follow the same pattern.

When FG opened, if you got to level 30 (I think it was 30) within a certain amt of time, you got a special leaper mount on all characters on that account regardless of server.
    Breanna likes this.