[Kaladim] Returning Player looking for guild to call home

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ariadneh, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Ariadneh New Member

Greetings all,

I played EQ2 way back when (took a very extended break sometime in 2012) and have recently decided to come back to my old stomping ground.
    After much deliberation I settled on Kaladim.

I have decided to roll a dirge and will potentially also roll a coercer.

I am hoping to find an active UK/EU based guild. A large player base would be nice, but the important thing for me is that the guild is actively interacting, grouping, questing etc together.
    Down the line, it would be a bonus if raiding is also an option on a semi-casual basis during GMT evening and weekend times.

Please consider me if your guild sounds like described above and drop me a message or a /tell Ariadneh in game!

See you in Norrath!
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can talk to members of Court of the Blood Rose. They have an EU player base that is growing as well as an AU player base and US player base. Grouping, crafting, City Raids, Raiding with an alliance has begun, and Casual Raiding on Saturdays set for EU times.

You can look specifically for Salem, Aska, Runa, Huggiesoft, Elyse, Razoran, Mercy, Valarian, Zaeghen, Floh, or any member can recruit, but most will ask one of the ones named here to speak with you.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.