Kaladim Hunters MIssions?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Stublin, May 14, 2019.

1. Stublin New Member

For todays update it mentions Splitpaw and Bloodline but also has this

What is this? anyone able to shed some light? Googled the crap out of it and cant find anything
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  2. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Have you found it? It's a guest giver by the Shimmering Citadel toward the climbing wall. You do 3 zones/1 contested and you get a hunters coin reward for completing. The same quest giver sells gear for coins and status.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is a whole thread about the hunter missions here
    but I tell you where you can find both the quest givers
    T5 Shattered lands is in Lavastorm through the tunnel up the hill towards the big lava lake turn right and follow the lava up the hill again . Just look for the feather hes up on a bolder . the T5 one sends you to one contested zone every 18 hours to kill 3 named mobs .
    T6 is in Pillars of Flame on Stinging Island take the carpet there climb down the wall or jump and he's on the left side right after crossing the bridge. the T6 one sends you to 4 different instances or dungeons to kill one mobe in each . every 18 hours .
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  4. Venser Active Member

You guys really just necro this
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o_O Venser what does that mean ?
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Venser Active Member

This post was May 14th it's so dead it had to be resurrected. Necro post
    Schmetterling and Dude like this.
  7. Derrius New Member

I've searched on Google here and Reddit, i can't find any information on these quests
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  8. Carynn Well-Known Member

Did you put "EQ2" before your search? Lots of answers pop up. But to quote Schmetterling

WhysperWynde and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

this also is a thread that deals with the hunter quest line
    Breanna likes this.
  10. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

January 29th, 2021 it just came up in Dreamweaver's post about Kaladim now getting double XP & Hunters Coins from January 29 to February 9th, 2021 so I guess this Necro Item is now Resurrected Undead?
  11. Venser Active Member

Great the person that posts the most unintelligible things in live forums is posting here now.
    Zenji likes this.