Kaladim Catch Up!

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Leibnitz, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Leibnitz Member

Hey Dreamweaver, when you release EoF with all that awesome stuff that everyone wants, could you maybe offer some things for new people to feel attracted by?

So all the super interested people from around the world don't get put off joining us here by 'The Grind', could you maybe offer them some catch up incentives?

Like...permanent 50% XP bonus on all Shattered Lands and DoF XP
    A Weekly Hunters Quest for levels 1-69 rewarding Coins from the tier of their choice
    Hot HQs! All Heritage Quests from Shattered Lands and DoF reward 100% more Status
    A free bottle of Kaladim Ketchup for every new toon on Kaladim which gives 39% unmounted run speed boost for 5 hours

Everything tastes better with catch up!

Thanks,
    Leib
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Hydraulics Member

EoF has content all the way to level 70. Adding some of these suggestions would trivialize leveling even further. I won’t speak for others but I would prefer they focus their resources on itemization and tuning before adding fluff content.
  3. Leibnitz Member

Your point that EoF is in the same level range as Shattered Lands is relevant. Restricting the XP bonus I suggested to Shattered Lands and DoF needs rethinking. But I hope you realise, I'm not suggesting fluff...I'm talking about marketing.

Remember, a healthy number of players on Kaladim justifies more dev time. So we all finally get <<insert your Very Important Issue here>>.
  4. Kittik Well-Known Member

I am vehemently opposed to any "Click here to get a Max Level Character for only 3500 Station Cash!!!!" bullchit.
    But your ideas of increasing the exp output of old zones is a nice idea.

Brilliant Idea!
  5. Pone the Wonderhorse Member

I remember they did this on the old servers, it basically meant when a new expansion came out everyone leveled in the old zones until max level then cheesed through the content, then went back to other games.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

let me put this shortly " NO WAY "
    But I do like the hunter idea .
    Breanna likes this.