Just wondering.....

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Leloes, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

I'm going to play today and I was just wondering....where exactly do I find the notd quests?
    Saw-Lau and Soara2 like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

In the Cities. In Qeynos there are Gigglegibbers near the Claymore, in front of the crafting building in North Qeynos, in front of the Ironforge Exchange in North Qeynos. Those will get you started. You will find clusters of tombstones, you should find a shovel in one of them which when you pick it up, it will auto pop into your appearance duel weapon slot and you can then click on the headstones and dig up the graves, you get gifts and sometimes something to kill and sometimes spirits to interact with. Just make sure that you dig them up away from the path of the walking guards as they will guard whack you if you are to close.

In Freeport, there is a Gigglegibber in the bank in West Freeport near the Gates to the Commonlands, and I believe there are others in front of the crafting building near Execution Plaza. There are also tombstones there.

I believe the same holds true for Kelethin, Neriak, Gorowyn, and New Halas.
    Saw-Lau, Soara2 and Leloes like this.
  3. Leloes Well-Known Member

I found Gigglegibbers in Qeynos. Dug up the graves....got a few gifts probably go back later....where is the haunted house?
    Saw-Lau, Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

5. Leloes Well-Known Member

6. Dude Well-Known Member

You're welcome! :)
  7. Leloes Well-Known Member

:)
  8. Neranya Member

If you keep digging up the graves eventually you'll get a forlon spirit to appear and after speaking with her you'll get a quest called 'Broken Mirrors'. I also got a quest to deal with undead gnolls in an instance from Thundering Steppes from a thief that can pop up in the graveyard.
  9. Leloes Well-Known Member

Cool! Thanks!:)
    Soara2, Saw-Lau and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Haunted House in Qeynos is in the Ironforge Exchange at the far end of North Qeynos where the zone door to Eldaar Grove is. The Haunted House in Freeport is in the Bank in West Freeport by the Gates to the Commonlands.
    Soara2, Saw-Lau and Breanna like this.