Just why with the green adorn

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Bentenn, Apr 7, 2023.

1. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

I didn't really get into why I'm enjoying it more than live. I don't intend to go back to live - I initially did but now not so much. I'm enjoying getting coins for achievements completed, which was always something that baffled me when they introduced achievements since there wasn't any benefit to getting them initially. So they got me. Doing this stuff one shot on live doesn't get me fun stuff or a sense of completion from getting a tangible reward. Not to mention all treasure drops have something scaled to my character that I can equip and still get better gear, where as on live if I go back to old stuff I get literally nothing but a timesink. So for me it was an effective carrot. :) But as always YMMV and what worked and is fun for me isn't the same for all.
  2. Bentenn Well-Known Member

and what do you get from these coins for achievements? What is the tangible rewards? I know everyone has their own way of playing and what is what, but appearance gear is hardly tangible. The only real upgrade to make my toon better is the green adorn. They could've implemented this on live and just rolled with it. I blew through them and never really saw any gear upgrades from what i started with and had on. Maybe I don't get it, /shrug, but it's simply annoying to give away items from one server to be allowable on another. They should've just fixed the plat dump from IOR and allowed us to continue to use that lol. I'm sure they made way more money as this is what this equates to. Another money grab. Get on the server and decide to stay and they got you with sub after a month or kronos, whichever lol. It simply is what it is at this point. If you stay there, cool, but I suspect when the population dies back down you will go back to your live server.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

You don't automatically mentor to the appropriate level as you move through zones, and you won't necessarily be able to run content solo on live - you don't have the auto curse cure, for instance.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean noone else is allowed to.
    Raeven likes this.
  4. Bentenn Well-Known Member

\
    Lol.. i never said no one else is allowed to... I simply said it's garbage they dangle a carrot to help "fill" up their failed server. No one plays on the L and L to relax because of the stupid stuff you have to do on live to stay up to date. Their words.. come unplug and simply do things, blah blah blah. Yes you can like it, but, it's still garbage that they essentially say come here to get this and you're good.. Ghost town in about 5 days again...