Just Looking (any server, can transfer)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Somniaexcitutar, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Somniaexcitutar Member

Hi,

I am kinda returning to EQ2 after 1-2 years and will solo most often, but there are times that is suicide;p. LFG I have ran into a few problems though. I am going slow and try to go through as much content as possible, Running through quests and zones I don't care about, I am trying to be thorough ... murder, death ! ... kill ..... kill all !!! ... ahem ... I keep the chrono to a minimum to be able to play the quests at the levels they are meant for, ie .. I don't want to group up with level 95's mentored down to 25 or so to give me a hand... I am a level 38 with 147 AA at writing with over 940 quests behind me and atm go through the Splitpaw dungeons... Also, I am (pleasantly I think) crazy when I throw a hissy fit at an NPC when I am trying to convince him he is lazy and should do things himself, ie light hearted RP for the 18+ insane at times ... I decorate, but since restart I am leveling my carpenter .. it will take awhile before I can built something worth looking at ...
    in short ... level appropriate quests/hq/etc - insane light RP - craft - tradeskill - harvest etc ... built up all skills. If I never get to max level then so be it ... (shivers at the thought of trying to go into 'evil' zones to pick up quests)
    and ... not a guild who will pack up and / or empty out when EQN starts ...
    ps. the original me's (9 frogs) are retired ... no help from them ;p

Gruptup
  2. Epicose New Member

Order of Avalon - Freeport server

The Order of Avalon looking for active members. We've recruited a hand full of people so far all coming back after years of not playing. We are a young guild with room to grow. I opened up a guild hall in Gorowyn and we just hit level 34 yesterday.
  3. Ryland New Member

Come check out the New Outriders on the Permafrost server if you are up for it. We are currently in a rebuilding phase as the guild slimmed down over the years. We have a good base of active players and alts of all levels and play times that would be more than willing to group up and run some dungeons or just quest together.

Our guild is a casual, mature, family friendly Guild. Our motto is "To have fun and help others do the same" and we are always on the look out for more friendly, mature members that enjoy the many aspects of the game. We accept everyone, no restrictions on class, level, play style, etc.. Please see our Guild recruitment post linked in my signature for more information on us or check out our website New Outriders.