Just Got ToV ...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Livejazz, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Livejazz Well-Known Member

... how do I get to Highkeep?
  2. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Go to Vesspyr Isles, and the entrance to that instance is on one of the islands on the eastern side of the map. It's marked on the main map.
  3. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Take druid portal to Vesspyr Isles, fly to the northeastern most island, I believe. I'm not in game so I'm going off memory. It's the weird looking portal thing. Karak Peak is the name of the isle I believe, and it has all those enraged mobs.
  4. Livejazz Well-Known Member

Thanks to both of you, I was really confused when all I could find was Vesspyr, Obol Plains, & the Eidolon Jungle.

I'm not qualified to go to Highkeep yet, I just want to go there simply because I'm not qualified to be in the area :)
    Avahlynn and Charlice like this.
  5. Snowhaze Active Member

When you do become eligible, you'll want to do the signature quest in ToV to upgrade your armor before attempting to venture very far in High Keep, otherwise it will be a really quick dirt nap :)
  6. Charlice Well-Known Member

Lol that made me giggle. The first thing I did when I got ToV was take my baby coercer to Vespyr to harvest ... just because I could
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

If you have a flying mount there are 3 gathering quests there that give ridiculous xp to lower level toons. Think my 40ish mystic was getting about 1 level every time she did those 3 quests with AA xp set to 80% even. Haven't run her through there for a while but it was/is crazy xp.
    Charlice likes this.
  8. Livejazz Well-Known Member

Nice-ness! I wandered all over Eidolon last night, not as much over Obol Plains or Vesspyr (obviously, hence this thread!) & liked what I saw. I even got a couple quests in Eidolon finished, yay!

But, since I'm only 91, I can't seem to do much else beyond shiny-hunting & harvesting ... :)
    Avahlynn likes this.