Just cancelled my account, but....

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Power2the1, Mar 28, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Power2the1 Guest

..I will consider coming back to EQ2 when/if the ranger class is improved, but not until then.

There are many great ideas in the ranger boards on how to improve/'fix' rangers and nothing has been done. Its been what, 2-3 years at least? I have played on a couple accounts over the years, and we all have waited for something and nothing has been forthcoming. I am not mad, bitter, or really even angry. But I do feel let down and marginalized as a ranger from all of this. I hate to say it but maybe players leaving the game (and also making a point to fill out the survey afterward mentioning rangers needing improvments), will be the best way to speed along the ranger fixing process? Then again rangers still need active players urging these fixes (although that has done zero good so far).

I gotta give it to you other rangers out there. Y'all are real troopers to be playing in the face of all this. I wish I could feel the same. Anyway, I had a ton of fun on AB and I hope to return again when these things are dealt with in the (near?) future!
    EDIT: spelling
  2. ARCHIVED-Toball Tokor Guest

I would love to come back. I still logon regular to see if any ninja fixes have happened (paid up till june). Everything I test shows no changes for us from live days. I still get better numbers from jousting melee than the sweet spot. Melee Autoattack still outparses Ranged autoattack even considering the ranged procs.
    It may be we get some fix in May, if so I hope it is compelling. If not I can't see ever comming back.
    I am very grateful at the tough die-hards that stick with it after years of inequity and argue our case and continue to play like nevao, sydares and others. It may be that thier persistence wins out.