Just as planned

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Yu7777, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Malahk Active Member

Am I the only one still confused? Someone clear it up in layman's terms:

Can you equip more than one of these adorns at the same rank, yes or no?

Can you equip more than one of these adorns if they're different rank, level iv and level v for example, yes or no?
  2. Leed Active Member

No to both.

I also had no idea that tag meant that - I actually bought multiple of an adorn off the adornment seller in CoV and found the same thing there (not able to equip more than 1). It would help to have them show LORE-EQUIP like all the Ascension/Firmament/Foundation adornments say.
    dirgenoobforreal and Malahk like this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

Witness you cannot. You can have one of any level equipped. The Adornments of Nerve (HP%) are not similarly restricted.
  4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

bahahah... an orange rune in a brown slot? nooo wayyyyy...
    good times.. lol

hahaha...
  5. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Can someone add this to the player instruction manual? Or sticky the post. Or put this on the MOTD... or something? You know, like in the olden days where we had some insight on Combat Mechanics (ty xelgad) and we could kinda sort things out and roadmap our way to getting our numbers "right" for the particular expansion.

I'm pretty old school in regards to "same named stuff doesn't stack" - so I'd never give this a shot. But a relatively new player just might... invest a lot of time / effort / money... and сука блять the whole thing.

There's going to be a few more ******** folks tryin to equip this one in the brown slot if we rely on word of mouth to spread this gospel methinks.
    Meneltel likes this.