Just a Thank you to the Community

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Khadoc, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Khadoc Member

Just a quick shout out to those helpful folks in the EQ2 community. I enjoy the fact that folks here do their best to help out the new players with questions and tips. It's nice to see good people like Fiona, Leeroy and Arielle out there. :)
    Turiya, flameweaver, Shamus9 and 3 others like this.
  2. AccidentProne37 Active Member

We have an awesome community and I second Khadoc's thanks!
    Shamus9 likes this.
  3. Shamus9 Active Member

This is the best game community I have had the pleasure of joining so far. I third Khadoc's thanks, and if I could spell the names of all of the helpful regular posters here without looking each one up I would. There are so many I would add to his list...:)
  4. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

And thank you Khadoc for acknowledging those who have provided help in some way. Many times it gets discouraging when folks never reply back to a post intended to assist them, so this is refreshing, energizing and encouraging.
  5. Endymion Developer

We do have an awesome community here; thank you guys for everything you do and hopefully we'll keep entertaining you well into the future. :)
  6. Skarab New Member

Agree. I've posted a newbie question and was half expecting to be trolled or flamed and instead received very helpful responses. Awesome!