Josgar's Forum Ideas!

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Josgar, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

[p]Whenever yall get all the other bugs worked out, and implement other things on your important list of implementation, the following features would be cool:[/p][p]1. Quick reply at the bottom of the thread.[/p][p]2. There could be a new feature on EQ2players to upload a Head shot, that could be used as our avatar, and then below the avatar our Level would display as our certain persona, kind of like the sigs we have... but on the av part, so that we could have other sigs, while still showing off our stats.[/p][p][strike]3. Making me have the title best High Elf on Norrath?[/strike][/p][p]3. Edit button[/p][p]4. Go to newest post button...[/p][p] [/p][p]Sorry if I sound demanding >.> Or complainative, but if I come across that way, then let me know, because im not trying to be. :D[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

Scratch the quick reply... Just found it! If only we didnt have to click the button to make it appear, but I am probabbly being too nit picky. Keep up the great work! :D