Join Us For the EQII 10th Anniversary Stream, Friday, Nov 14 @ 2PM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 12, 2014.

1. a_shrubbery Active Member

It's called past broadcasts ;) (the stream will automatically be deleted from Twitch after two weeks, assuming the channel is not partnered)

www . twitch.tv/everquest2/profile/past_broadcasts (what's up with the link formatting? >_>)
  2. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

We'll probably be uploading the video to YouTube and I'll link it in this thread once we have the final version : )
    TarnaX likes this.
  3. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Is this going to happen ? With SOE being based on the west coast of US and me being based in the UK, the eight hour time difference doesn't work out well for the live stream. YouTube is about the only way I can catch up with the live feeds. ;)
  4. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Did you miss our 10th Anniversary Stream last Friday? You can watch it here!

We also ran a contest during the stream for some fantastic prizes. The winners have been e-mailed, so let’s wish them a big congrats!

Nvidia GTX 980 Video Card
    Winner: Dryzzit

BlackWidow Ultimate keyboard
    Winner: Dave

Naga mouse
    Winner: Veysha

Goliathus Control Edition Gaming Mouse Mat
    Winner: Brokenshieldd

BUNDLE including: One J!NX T-Shirt Code, One Standard Aerakyn account feature, Three Armor Upgrade Gems
    Winner: Destructoid
    Winner: Trista
    Winner: Kris
    Winner: Lizabethan

BUNDLE including: One Altar of Malice Expansion: Collector’s Edition, One J!NX T-Shirt Code, One Standard Aerakyn account feature, Three Armor Upgrade Gems
    Winner: Anabella

Thank you to everyone for tuning in to the stream and for joining the devs in-game for some fun on the Freeport server. We hope you all had a good time helping us celebrate our 10th anniversary!

If anyone has screenshots or videos from the Freeport server event, we'd love to see them! Please feel free to share them in this thread :)

Finora, HaphazardAllure and Feldon like this.
  5. Lonsen Member

I was laughing my head off during this. It was ridiculously fun. My only complaint is that I was having so much fun I forgot to take any damned screen shots.

Anyway, congrats to the winners, enjoy your fat lewts!