Join A Guild Quest! - Shadows of the Spirit Gate (On AB, August and beyond)

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by ARCHIVED-Luvly, Aug 14, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Luvly Guest

[IMG]

((OOC Introduction:

The Night Watch has put together what we call a Guild Quest. It is a series of tasks, live events and fun tales you can explore. Upon subscription to our list, you get endless stream of content, lore and fun for you to discover and go through with your friends (or on your own). Participation in all of the Quest's steps is not necessary, however, we will be adding players to the quest in batches, so that it would make sense in the story.

We just started the first part, so if you wish, you may join us right now, or give us your name so we add you in the next chapter.
    The quest will strech over the next few months, possibly even further. The first chapter called "Renewing the Balance" started yesterday and is planned to end by the end of August.

((OOC Story Overview:
    Note - Below is a Summary of the introduction event we had this week to get you caught up on the story

Great evil is approaching! It doesn't matter whether you are good or evil, the upcoming events will affect every single being walking the lands of Norrath. How far will you go to stop the Shadows? What sacrifices will be made to protect the balance of our world? The fate of Norrath is in your hands.

((IC as Laxie, one of the Founders of Night Watch

*You reach into the mailbox, taking out an important looking letter. Your curiosity pushes you and you instantly start reading*

Greetings citizen,

I am Laxie, one of the Officers of our family called The Night Watch. I am turning to you for help, as I believe the terrible news below are of great importance to everyone in Norrath.

We have recently been contacted by a dryad called Nallie, who had a disturbing dream. In her dream, Mother Tunare warned her about terrible evil heading for our lands. Nallie saw what appeared to be a Shadow. Somehow she instantly knew that the being was walking in the footsteps of the old forsaken gods who left Norrath long ago. This new evil has been collecting Remnant Artifacts, which charge its power and is now trying to use these to transform Norrath into his own vision.

The dryad told us she would be contacting us soon, but I felt that requesting some additional help from families all around Norrath could only help us achieve a goal we have in common.

I hope you understand that this evil will not stop and that the conflict ahead is much greater than the Good and Evil clash we have been having recently. Norrath's balance is important for all of us so I am turning to you in order to build a strong community fighting for what is right.

If you are interested in joining us and Nallie in her battle with the Shadows, please send a mail to Laxie in the lands of Antonia Bayle.

I will be expecting your help,
    Stay safe

Laxie