Jazabelle's Consolidated Projects

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

These are not all of the homes I've done, but the beginning of the list. I'll add more as I feel the urge to actually work on this.

The Beneath
    Open for tour.
    Owner: Jazabelle
    Address: Storm Tower Isle, Freeport, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: August 2012 - Sepetember 2012
    Leaderboard category: N/A
    Leaderboard name: N/A
    Blog: N/A
    Facebook album: Click here
    Notes: There are rumors of a sewer system beneath even the deepest of the current sewer systems, forgotten by all but the least civilized of Ratonga. In the back alleys of Freeport, sometimes there are sewer covers that have been bricked over. In the slums by the docks--an area Lucan has done his best to stamp out in his efforts to bolster the image of the city--one such sewer cover has been carefully unsealed. Strangely, it seems to have been unsealed from below...
    Project details: Created for a guild of Ratonga, this will eventually be moved to one of their homes, to act as a hub.

Dolthaic's Cathedral to Innoruuk
    Open for tour.
    Owner: Dolthaic
    Address: 3 Walk of the Dead, Neriak, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: April 2011 - April 2012
    Leaderboard category: Hall of Fame
    Leaderboard name: Cathedral of Innoruuk
    Notes: This home was created as a temple to Innoruuk for Dolthaic. It began in April 2011, but wasn't completed until 2012 due to the addition of building blocks and a complete overhaul.

The Chapel to Anashti Sul
    Open for tour.
    Address: Lavastorm portal, Freeport, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: September 19 2012 - October 6 2012
    Leaderboard name: The Chapel to Anashti Sul
    Notes: This home is part of a maze and is open for NotD 2012

Homes and Tomes Guild Hall
    Open for tour.
    Owner: Homes and Tomes
    Address: New Halas Guild Hall, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: June 3 2012 - June 7 2012
    Notes: The main areas of the hall were done by Jazabelle. Guild members did their own offices.

Iosabella's Apartment (Collaboration)
    Not open for tour.
    Owner: Iosabella
    Address: Lion's Mane - Castleview Hamlet, Qeynos, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: March 2012 - May 2012
    Notes: This house was a collaboration between Jazabelle and Iosabella, based on Hopsalong's Ruby Sunset Apartment (tourable on the Leaderboards, Hall of Fame, Ruby Sunset Apartment on Antonia Bayle).

Jazabelle's Everfrost Office
    Open for tour.
    Address: Everfrost Summer Home, Qeynos, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: May 2011 - Present
    Notes: This home is never complete. It is a constant work in progress, as it is my portal hub. It links to almost all of the homes I have worked on. It also includes links to some homes I haven't yet gotten around to.

Jazabelle's Kolmas Aerie
    Open for tour.
    Address: Aerie Kolmas, Kelethin, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: August 2010 - September 2010
    Leaderboard name: A Kelethin Cottage
    Notes: This was my first breakout house, and the first house that brought me to the attention of the Homeshow community. It has changed very little since I finished it in September of 2010.

Jazabelle's Freeblood Lair
    Open for tour upon request.
    Address: Freeblood Lair, Freeport, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: February 2011 - Present
    Facebook album: Coming soon
    Notes: This home is not yet complete. The home itself is finished, but the surrounding terrain has yet to be landscaped.

Ocarinah, Katniss and Afista like this.
  2. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Reserved for more homes.
  3. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

And reserved for even more homes. Just in case.
  4. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Well, unfortunately I didn't realize that the silly forums would only allow post editing for the first 30 minutes after a post was created. Oh well. Maybe they'll change that, and I can actually use my "reserved for more homes" post reservations for their intended purposes one day.

In the meantime, I've updated all of the blog posts to actually link properly to the pictures. Perhaps I'll get around to finishing up the rest of the houses later today...
  5. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

The Homes and Tomes Credit Union
    Open for tour.
    Address: Personal Dojo, Freeport, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: February 2013
    Leaderboard category: Small Homes
    Leaderboard name: The Homes and Tomes Credit Union
    Forum post: Click here
    Notes: The guild unanimously elected to store the rare harvests in my house rather than the guild bank (silly guild). That meant I had to build something suitable for our guild's vault of valuables. What better thing to build than a credit union? Windows 3 and 5 are closed, but all other windows are serving Homes and Tomes members! (Plus it gives me an excuse to use my tradeskill apprentices).

A Qeynosian Riverfront Property
    Open for tour.
    Address: Hua Mein Retreat, Freeport, Antonia Bayle server
    Constructed: April 26 - August 27 2013
    Leaderboard category: Medium Homes
    Leaderboard name: A Qeynosian Riverfront Property
    Forum post: Click here
    Notes: This is take 2 of the Tudor Farmhouse. It took approximately 500 hours of work, and is based off of the Tudor style of home, with a nod to the Qeynosian architecture.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...I've seen offers to sell layouts before, but how exactly does that work? You can PM me if necessary.

Uwk
    the Curious
  7. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

I don't know how other people do it, but in the past, I've done it one of two ways.
    1. I gather the materials, and the individual pays for materials/work/loading. They provide the house zone and any other SC purchases.
    2. They gather all the materials, and the individual only pays for work.
    When I sold The Tudor Farmhouse, I did it with Option 2. I wasn't willing to farm rootbeer for days, and Mass Production didn't exist when I first began offering the layout for sale.
    With A Qeynosian Riverfront Property, I made sure the majority of items were crafted or that I could purchase them. That way, I can provide the items. Someone who wants the house can contact me, and have a full house within a day or two (assuming I haven't run out of white marble or snowy squares).
    People who have bought homes from me have paid with platinum, with station cash cards, or with station cash items.
    No matter how you do it, you still make sure all the items are in the house, then load the layout. And always, always, always take at least half your payment up front!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.