Jadrek Woolfe (Everfrost) should sell kindling

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Powers, May 2, 2022.

1. Powers New Member

The new 40-49 Tradeskill quests in Everfrost provide you everything you need, even a portable stove. But not fuel! Jadrek is already a merchant (since presumably he sells the recipe books once you finish his questline), so if he could also sell the kindling you need to complete his meals it would be a lot easier.

I didn't think about fuel until I'd already used up a portable stove charge, but as long as I was going back to the guild hall for fuel I went ahead and crafted the dish there. Still, though.

Powers &8^]
  2. Denmum Developer

Good call. It won't be in for the next patch, but I'll see about setting him up for the following patch.
    Rattophaxe and Breanna like this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

IF you're going to do that fpr fuel I'd suggest adding the other stuff needed too. For instance I never carry milk unless the character is a provisioner.
    Hartsmith likes this.
  4. Powers New Member

Yeah, I posted after the first dish (and after buying all the fuel I'd need!) and then got caught by the milk on the second.

I thought ahead for the pottery! I looked to see what items it required and bought them when I bought the milk... only to find out that I had to make THREE dishes, not one!

Powers &8^]
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Denmum Developer

Since there's an emergency patch tomorrow and I had a few minutes to spare today, Jadrek Woolfe will sell aerated mineral water, luminous kindling and milk after the patch tomorrow.
    Breanna, Kethryl, Hartsmith and 3 others like this.
  6. Powers New Member

Thanks, Mum!
    Breanna likes this.