It's time to play Goblin Games!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]
    The Gigglegibber Goblins have been busy running games all over Norrath the past few months! Have you taken a chance at these mini-games that provide a chance to win potions, heritage armor, mounts, and other great loot?

All Free and Silver Members receive one ticket to play the Goblin Games each month. Gold Members receive three tickets! Your March tickets have been granted and are available now! Just visit your "/claim" window to get your tickets. Use a ticket to summon the goblin and begin the game!

Additional tickets are available for purchase in the Marketplace.
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

Once again mine are not available. I'm willing to bet they won't be there till the 5th or so, 1 month from the last time I claimed them (due to them not being available till then).
  3. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

On the acount of mine that did not get the tickets soon in the month last month, the tickets became available the same day my SC was added for the month. That account is all-access, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

This month, I received mine right away. Am checking all my accounts this weekend of course to turn in any SP items I have, so will see if the other accounts got theirs yet.
  4. Lucus Well-Known Member

I'm on a gold subscription and i was able to claim the tickets before my monthly SC is credited.
  5. Taivr Member

I'm on a gold subscription and mine are yet again not available yet. A guildy is telling me that Support told her they are given out between the 1st and the 8th, which I guess is information SOE can't be bothered to make available.
  6. Lempo Well-Known Member

Mine came on the first, I know last month also and I am pretty sure January did, can't remember when they started.
    The primary problem though is these are just so mind numbingly boring, honestly Dexella these are not even fun, not even mildly entertaining and the tickets just get claimed and accumulate.

* edit I don't know what could make them more entertaining, but I don't even have a desire to use the tickets, I think I have used 9 total.
  7. Hirofortis Active Member

Not available here either. Nice to say they are there and then they are not. You would think they could write a program to grant them automatically.
  8. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Doubt they do it by hand, the probablyt have a database script the spins through the entire account database and adds the tickets, same with the lon card. If they did them by hand you would probably still be waiting for the March 2012 tickets
  9. Sunje Active Member

Not available here, not on silver and not on gold accounts.
  10. Dexella Associate Producer

Hi folks,

Yes, these are granted in a large batch. If you haven't received your tickets, please file a petition with CS -- this will get you your tickets, as well as help us track down when/why certain accounts aren't receiving theirs each month.

Thanks,
    Dexella
  11. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Thing is, last month I got mine for my main account, an all-access one, not when the others were done via large batch, but instead on the same day my station cash was added for the month. And several of my silver accounts got them over the week after the main batch was done last month. This month, all but one account that is a bronze one got the tickets on day one.