Items to Enlarge or Shrink a toon

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by ConcealFate, Feb 13, 2019.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

There is an archived post covering this but it was from back in like 2008 and i thought there may be a little more available now.

Specifically I am wondering about enlarge items. What are some available in game now? Ideally, i was looking for something that wouldn't have to be equipped all the time that would still keep it's enlarge effect working. Anything like that exist? Not looking to take up the whole screen but a 10-30% bump would be nice. LoN and stuff that's no longer available wouldn't apply.

Thanks for any input! :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

LON stuff can still be had. You just buy the loot packs in the Marketplace.

Cloak of the Harvester has an enlarge effect.
    Rosyposy, Breanna and ConcealFate like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There is something from a guide quest called Kael or be Kael'd, it enlarges you. You can ask on the AB guide forum, Tallann is usually quite willing to run this one.

There is a mushroom hat from a guide quest called Fungoid Fascination, it shrinks you. Again, ask on the AB guide forum.
    Breanna and ConcealFate like this.
  4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

From looking at the guide forum for AB guide quests going back a little ways, it seems like all the guides that run the quests live in California and have early play times to boot. They are all going on in the morning or early afternoon during the week. Hard to get in game during those times. :( (I'm CST)
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Tallann is the late night guide, usually runs every thing after 9 pm PST. When you request the event, you can tell them the best days and hours for you and they will try and accommodate you the best they can. Our guides are the best!!!

PS:

What character did you put in Rewind and can it invite one of mine into that guild? I cannot ever catch Eixx.
    ConcealFate, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  6. Korochun Member

Hello.
    Do the enlargement effects of Cloak of the Harvester and ogres racial tradition Commanding Presence stack? Can i become bigger by using Commanding Presence if I am already using Cloak of the Harvester? I am not an ogre at the moment...