Items Recieved after finishing quest

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Galahax, Dec 13, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Galahax Guest

I just finished the quest given to become a necro. I turned lvl 19. All i got was the necromancer staff. Is this right? I thought there would be more than that like a robe or something.
  2. ARCHIVED-TraceDAce Guest

Yes all you receive is a staff, but when you hit 20 you are able to start your Armour Quest.
  3. ARCHIVED-Seeko Guest

You get a robe at 10
    You get a staff at 20

A new robe comes when you complete part 6 of the armor quest from Kristeh the Witch in the newspaper office in E Freeport.

Part I - gloves
    Part II - bracers
    Part III - boots
    Part IV - arms (or shoulders/shawl as it is)
    Part V - legs
    Part VI - robe
  4. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Part I - IV are fairly easy. Part V and VI are a pain due to the generally overcamped mobs needed for those AQ =)
  5. ARCHIVED-r1chard3 Guest

Are these soloable?
  6. ARCHIVED-sp00by Guest

Question about AQ6. I noticed we have to find "The buried reasearch notes in FG" ... ?? Are these actually collectable items or are they just regular drops? And exactly now many are there?
  7. ARCHIVED-Seeko Guest

As with all quests like this, the journal will answer your question. There is a single note icon and a single set of "notes" to collect. And as with all of the previous AQ "items," there is no actual collecting. There is just a "ding" letting you know that you have the item.
  8. ARCHIVED-TraceDAce Guest

As for soloing them, I do not beleive so, even for AQ 1 the Ghost was White ^^ to me at 20 and it took a higher lvl Shadowknight and a long fight to kill her.
  9. ARCHIVED-WorldModeling Guest

What sucks is I killed that ghost lady at 19 in a large group... but ya at 20 she was white with ^ ^ . My pet lasted 3-4 punches from her before it went down. So no solo.