Items noted with New TS Daily's

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Dyeana Active Member

I did the new TS daily quests and noted the following:

Doing the transmuting was resulting in very actual skill ups for the 10 chances that you get. Not sure if this is related to setting the level of the boots at a mid level then the further away from that center boot level, the skill up points decresase. For the transmuting, I was getting 4 or 5 if lucky for the 10 events. That is much lower than when I raised skill on a live character reciently where I keep the range of transmute material to withing 1 or 2 levels of the current max level I could transmute. Doing the transmute daily for 9 days now has gotten me to 37 points, or able to transmute level 12 material. Super slow in that aspect to get to a level where more material would be availiable to me other than mentoring down and try to hit some low level named for a few hours. The first 5 levels of gain took the longest on my live character due to transmute material in the low level zones not really availiable since too many of the named drop level 10 materail vice anything useful to transmute below level 10. Not is there is a solution to this. (On Test, this may be more accute since not much excess material is availiable to transmute so any daily is a god-send.)

Tinkering has the same problem being set at 35, 85, 135 etc. Although the skill ups can be contributed to with actual materials combines. For the 9 days, I was averaging 7 to 9 skill ups per daily which seems on par with my other characters I have raised on actual combines only. Seems low if relying on the quest only to raise points.

Adorning, I started noting a pattern with skill up points and failure to get a point occurring. 3 or 4 skill up then fail 1 or 2, repeating. Not sure what was causing this. My live skill ups seemed more random with more suscesses between random failures. Also it seemed you had the chance for 11 combines per quest under the old adorning quest, where this current one is 10. Might be nice to leave it at 11 possible combines, although the quest would go for 10 combines, to allow chance for additional skill ups.

Not sure if anything else has been observed by others.

Dye