Duplicate Items from Heritage crates not stacking...

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jrox, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Jrox Well-Known Member

Yep, what the title says. None of the potions stack, which has been happening forever. But now the status items and the greater frags and what not are not stacking either. Lots of space being eaten up in my shared bank and across multiple toons to be able to store the stuff.

Anyone else having this issue? If it was posted here before I did not find it in the first four pages. That's as far as I got before deciding to create this thread.

Thanks
    Kithal, Juraiya, Bluhr and 3 others like this.
  2. Bluhr Member

I've had this stacking issue since the Blood Ember crates were introduced. I had stacks of ingots from the Singing Steel crates in my shared bank, and the same type of ingots from the Blood Ember crates would not stack with them. In other posts in this forum, the devs have claimed this isn't a bug. However I think they are conflating the stacking of the ingots with stacking of the potions for merc and mount training, spell research and familiar experience.

Interestingly, when I went back to my bank after a couple of weeks, I was then able to stack all the ingots from both types of heritage crates. It seems this was stealth fixed, or there is some sort of timer that prevents them stacking right out of the box, but allows them to stack later.

However, this weekend I was granted some more Blood Ember Heritage crates on one of my characters, and yet again, when unpacking all the crates, the ingots will not stack. If the previous experience I had with them holds true, all I need do is wait some period of unknown time, but less than a month, and I should then be able to stack them.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior?
  3. Bellamorte Active Member

I have noticed that with the timer of not being able to be traded on the blood ember crates, they are not stackable until after the timer wears off. Once the trade timer wears off I am able to stack them with previous items.
    Jrox likes this.
  4. Jrox Well-Known Member

But that moment you open 4 20packs and run out of room...:eek:
    Juraiya, Nazy and Bellamorte like this.
  5. Ratalthor Developer