Items and adorns that removes concentration from Dirge Songs

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Sneakle, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Sneakle Member

I know some existed in Kunark or SF. Are there any CoE items/adorns that do this, perhaps some info on ToV items with this? :)
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

You get to choose various class foci as you level up. They are permanent, once you choose them, and are no longer gear dependent.
  3. Sneakle Member

Thank you, but that is only one song :)

With ToV coming and reading people want accuracy, Songster's Luck will be wanted, this one needs it concentration removed please or on an item to remove it.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Just means you have to swap something out for it.. that's the nature of bard songs. Pick the ones you want/need based on the situation.
  5. Ferk15 New Member

Honestly, what are you running over Songster's? The Nox song and the Mana song are both really underpowered, even with the prestige points sunk into them. I usually keep the parry/mitigation song off as the third unless my tank doesn't need the hate, then I run it. Songster's is always playing for me, no matter what.
    Twyxx likes this.
  6. Twyxx Well-Known Member

Utility is already too passive. The majority of what a dirge brings are until cancelled buffs. You gravitas, rez some, vc, mix in a couple dirge heals and a sonic barrier (useful again), but mostly you're just dpsing. For me, the class would be a lot more fun and rewarding if player skill had a larger impact on the raid's success.