ISO plushies

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Perrigrin, Apr 11, 2017.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We always take the baked goods. :)
  2. Febrith Well-Known Member

Can you tell the enviro guys or whoever is in charge of the Calm Pool Sproutlings (shiny blue trees from past world event) that you'll be literally pelted with muffins etc if you'd put them on the loyalty broker - I can't even tell you how happy that would make the decorating community:)
  3. Valzen Well-Known Member

Well, poo. OK, maybe the enviro guys will get the message? lol Never hurts to ask. And yes, you absolutely will get the baked goods anyway. Making a ton of stuff this weekend. :D
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gently pelted! While they're still warm enough to smell great, but not hot enough still to hurt! ;)

Uwk
    Merriel, Prissetta and Febrith like this.
  5. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Looks like Narnia is going to be put on hold anyways, I can't get the snowy dwelling or frostfell winterland village until frostfell comes around again. /sigh
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Really?? I thought the Snowy was available year-round! :(

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

I thought it was too. I love the story of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe and look forward to seeing what you accomplish, Perrigrin.

And I wholeheartedly support Febrith's suggestion for the Forgotten Pool Sproutling, and the other suggestions above as well. Hmm maybe Ttobey could include some invisible dangly parts on that lion statue and bring it to life for us. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.