Isle of refuge

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Glim, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Glim Member

I transferred to the isle and im only getting 2 ethereal coins a day for solo's... When I was on majdu I received 4 coins a day for solos. Why the change?
  2. RatedR New Member

Please pardon the slight off topic, but what exactly is Isle of Refuge? I've just returned after some years and have seen it mentioned from time to time.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

In this case it's the free trade server. It's also a zone and a house.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Xianthia like this.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

It has been two for the solo from the start (1 for the solo + 1 for being a member) and then the same for a single pq for the day.
    A solo player only has access to four coins per day. That's been from the start. Obviously not counting the days where there is a bonus coin event (double etc.)

Not sure how you were getting four per day on a solo. That seemed like a nice little bug!

The announcement has a breakdown of what you'd get. :)
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/update-notes-tuesday-june-18-2019.589923/
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

If you were doing solo's during the week of 4th of July there was a double currency going on and thats only reason I'd see why you were getting four and now back to the 2.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

Xiantha is right. If you were getting 4 per day for solos, count yourself as extraordinarily fortunate. There has only been one week so far where I have been able to get 4 coins per day from solos.
    Dude, Cyrrena and Xianthia like this.