Island of Marr

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ellys, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Ellys New Member

Hello,

Its me again....Ellys, Annyia or...well the house publisher is Andir, my Paladin. I never thought I would level her up, she was my forever level 44 but master armorsmith. Then they had this heroic thing and poof...suddenly there she was. Every paladin needs a god to follow, and the logical one for a paladin is Mithaniel Marr, or at least in my mind . That got me thinking about the days of Everquest, when we would go to the Planes of Honor where Marr lived and tested us. An idea percolated. I can never duplicate that place, its too huge and my memory too old and not willing to reload Everquest to go back an take anothet look see - even if I remembered the operating manual to the game. So, I looked up screen shots, added imagination, and did the best I could.

I hope you enjoy and are able to come over and see the final results.

Salutations to all!!

Annyia the decorator, Ellys the main character, and Andir the Paladin

http://s298.photobucket.com/user/Glenstil/slideshow/The Island of Marr
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What server? :)

Uwk
    who has lots of visiting alts by now... ;->
  3. Ellys New Member

Oops....Guk. Massive houses. Sorry about that :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

This is lovely :) such a serene atmosphere seems to pervade the whole area .The new items from SC store blend well with the crafted items you chose to use as well .Whole place is very well done.
  5. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I love this house! It's so clean and the symmetry of the building is very appealing. My froggies would totally come here.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Writing it down on my list to see. :D