Is there a way to sneak into Neriak?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and New Player Questions' started by ARCHIVED-zinnikeys, Jul 2, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-zinnikeys Guest

As the title asks, is there a way to sneak into Neriak? I can't seem to find a way to do so. And I've noticed that even if I could, theres guards at the entry ways to each section of the city :(
    Just curious though, as I would've liked to have been able to do the Neriak Fireworks quest on my 'good' toons.
  2. ARCHIVED-eidand Guest

barge in, run as deep in as you can with guards after you and then fd ...
    simples
  3. ARCHIVED-wullailhuit Guest

zinnikeys wrote:
    invis works...
    Buy totems and invis your way in.
  4. ARCHIVED-tkia Guest

Wullailduo@Splitpaw wrote:
    Only if you're level 75+ ...
  5. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

If housing is near where the quest is you may can go to someones house if they make you friend (and you have the guild hall port) or maybe someone could put a banner there for you?
  6. ARCHIVED-ocenau Guest

First off you will need something that will let you feign death inless your 90 with an invis or camo (stealth) or if your on a PVE server an evil healer to rez you every 5 seconds. I'll tell you right now inless your a monk, necro, sk, or have feign death or a buddy who can fd both of you or take out guards good luck.
  7. ARCHIVED-zinnikeys Guest

Just wanted to pop back in and say thanks for the replies
    Yea, I knew about all your suggestions, I've been playing on and off since launch. Unfortunately, my old account was compromised during my last 'vacation' from eq2. That happened before the whole SONY SOE hackfest. When I decided to come back, my 3 main characters had been deleted, customer service restored them, but I lost everything in their banks and houses. So, I decided to start fresh. Didn't want to take any chances with the old account. I miss my vet rewards though
    Anyway, since all of those options are unavailable to me due to my highest character being 15 atm, and with no guild yet, I was just hoping I could sneak them in some how.
    But again, thanks for the help filled replies.