Is there a way to make 2 or 3 spawners act like a real group?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mysstie, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Is there some way to link 2 or 3 spawners into a group such that if I target one of them, they are all targeted? I couldn't see any obvious way to do this in the interface.

Thanks,
  2. Kerrthunk Member

Unfortunately, no. There is not currently a way to create encounters in dungeon maker. The best one can do is to physically place mobs in a way that they all pull together, but far enough away from others not to pull them.

That also means that mobs do not heal each other. What you CAN do is place a variety of classes together to ensure that many different effects are used against the player.
  3. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Kinda what I thought, thanks. I was just wondering that because the spawners had those 3-bar things above them that you generally see with grouped mobs (if it still means they are linked).
  4. suka Well-Known Member

another thing you can do is use one of the awareness items. if you use multiple awareness, you make them help each other. wiht single awareness, you will only affect 2 that are near each other.
  5. Artemiz Active Member

It is a shame this has not been added over the last couple of years. It renders group spells null if you play with an actual toon.