is there a bug in to speak as a dragon quest?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by kurghan, Mar 29, 2013.

1. kurghan Active Member

Hi
    Does anyone know of a bug that stops you picking up scroll in lord crana room(glasswork) as it wont let me pick it up or open it and it is the last one i need?
    Very frustrating and i have tried approaching from various areas.

Thx in advance
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

This one can be hard to get, try this tip from the quest walkthrough (http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/To_Speak_as_a_Dragon)

The scroll on a table on the left side of room. If you cannot reach it, stand behind the table and look for good angle - zoom out with the camera!
  3. kurghan Active Member

i have tried to approach from multiple angles to no avail, i have just petitioned about this and will see what happens, thx for the reply.
  4. Oldtimer Active Member

what race are you, do you have shrink potions on? All races CAN get that scroll, you need to try a few mor eangles, that's all.
  5. kurghan Active Member

I have been trying to do this step for days now last night i spent 3 hours trying to get scroll in numerous angles.
    I petitioned and was told to clear asset cache and re validate which i did to no avail.
  6. kurghan Active Member

Tried to pan out, rotate in all directions and nothing.
  7. Arastir Member

Just did this whole quest last night (alt on another server). No issues at any step.
  8. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

This one is always a tricky one to get. Maybe try an enlargement cloak or try jumping up on a chair? It's do-able, just don't be shrunk or smaller than usual in any way, including flight buff if you are a fae or arasai.