Is the Summer Jubilee Event Over?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ZUES, Aug 26, 2023.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

Hi guys. I just returned to the game. I'm looking for the entrance to the dungeons for the Summer Jubilee event. Wiki says it's near the wizard spire at the dropship zone. But I don't see anything here. I don't see it in the spire itself. I cant find anywhere on the internet where it is or if the event ended. Please help if you know. In game chat wont answer me.

Thank you.
    Feara likes this.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

It ended Wednesday with the conclusion of Oceansfull.
    Feara and ZUES like this.
  3. ZUES Well-Known Member

Ugh, my timing. Thank you for taking the time to reply. EQ2 team please post that somewhere so returning players know.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

Welcome back ZUES. When you have some spare reading time catch up with News and Announcements on top of the Forums.
  5. ZUES Well-Known Member

Thank you! Good to be back.

I did read the News and Announcements. There's not one word about the Summer Jubilee ending. Just that it gets an update in August. So all of us are to presume the festival will run until the summer ends in a month from now. I wasted an hour and a half trying to find it. Or info pertaining to it.
  6. Feara Well-Known Member

Your right, I didn't see it when I was trying to look up the info for you. I only found they extended the Merchants until the end of the month.
    ZUES likes this.
  7. ZUES Well-Known Member

500 more people are going to do the same thing between now and Sept. 23rd.
    Feara likes this.