Is it to late to return?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Muffincookie, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Muffincookie Active Member

I started roughly when FallenGate lanched but ended playing when it was SinkingSands = I didnt play long. Im thinking about returning but im worried about grouping. Will it be a very lonely journey?
    Heard many people are pretty burnt out right now and that SF is just around the corner...so im guessing it will makes low lvl group even harder.

I need somthing to do and I really dont feel like paying Blizzard atm just because grouping might be a tad easier at low lvls. I feel they are jerks to their costumers and I love EQ2 from the old days.
  2. Seefar Well-Known Member

Sadly, as soon as the New Lands open up, everyone rushes off to visit them, leaving the rest of the world a tad bare. Yes, you may find a lonely journey: but if you join a good guild then the chances of this are reduced.
  3. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Buy Krono - sell Krono - pay for PL - become lvl 80 in a few hours and loneliness solved :D
    ConcealFate likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There are still new people starting on Fallen Gate (and the Live Servers, for that matter), and people making alts. I agree with Seefar's suggestion: find an active guild that has many players, either at your level, or folks who are leveling alts.
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Pretty much only way, not many guilds on TLE at this point do low level content. Even nostalgia has died down pretty hard, you're either gonna have to solo questing or bite the carrot and just pay for plvl to 80 for 1-2 kronos.

Not like there is really any point in any of the lower level content, it's all just copy/paste of kill x mobs, harvest y etc. If you're looking for unique quests do heritage quests.
  6. Muffincookie Active Member

No way, but thanx for the tip :)
  7. Muffincookie Active Member

I was in Nostalgia back then. I looked for them in the Guildlist but couldnt find them.
    Ah well, I will have to see what happens....I prefer groupcontent, so might have to cancle sub. after all :(