Is billing down?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Jormunrek, May 8, 2015.

1. Jormunrek Member

I lost my subscription status (yes on recurring) but was indeed billed.
    So I am a little concerned.

Anyone else having this issue?

Jorm
  2. Jormunrek Member

Question: what is the average wait time for an initial response from an actual person for email support (since I can't find a phone number to call).

It's a little wierd, my account info shows an all access recurring subscription, and they've billed my account (as usual) but when I go ingame all my grandmastered abilities are kicked down to f2p mode, didn't get my 500 DB points yesterday and on the MOTD window when logging in it wants me to subscribe.

Didn't create an ingame ticket as well since this is clearly an account/billing issue but concerned that support seems to be only email.
  3. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Are you still getting double currency, etc.? My Station Market window is prompting me to "Become a Member", but I'm still getting all my member perks.
  4. Imatad New Member

Same here. I was supposed to get my 500 DBC on the 6th, it wasn't there. Didn't think much about it, I just figured it was late. But the next day it was wanting me to upgrade. I didn't really check into it until today. I checked my account status, and realized my credit card had expired in Mar 2015, and I was playing since April on some kind of April Winback keycode game card. No clue where that came from. I thought maybe it was a kind gesture on DB's part to "win me back." So, I went into my account and updated my credit card info. I then had to sign up again for recurring all access payments. The kicker is, I went to check my bank statements, and in April, when the card should've been expired, there was a $14.99 payment to SOE Commerce. My fault for not keeping up with it better, but I did send in a ticket asking how come I wasn't full access when a payment had been deducted and paid to them, and how that happened with an expired credit card.
  5. Imatad New Member

That's why I wasn't aware that there was a problem with my account, Dulcenia. When I first noticed the "Become a Member" button, the first thing I did was check to make sure I was getting double currency, and I was. I was getting all the perks still, just no DBC. And then I found the April Winback key code on my account. *shrug*. I'm supposed to get my DBC on the 13th, so I'll just count this as a lesson to pay more attention to things.
  6. Imatad New Member

I just found another thread concerning this issue, "Daybreak Cash Redemption" with a response from Caith.