Is advanced solo of Pickclaw bugged?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by isest, Feb 5, 2014.

1. isest Active Member

OK I run Pickclaw several times at least 5 times a day with different toons.

However today something really strange happened. I was on my warlock was fighting Bogan had the waves of adds hitting on me. The zone just about lagged out and the strangest thing happened. I got turned into a shade looked exactly like the ones you see in sinking sands around the eye and tower. All my tool bars went blank and I was left with on tool bar with 4 skills on it. I was quickly killed followed by the merc getting owned. This happened 5 times.Each time it was like the zone was about to crash. On the 5th time I changed merc back to stamper. Stamper was able to get a res off after I was killed as a shade, then I was able to come back up and complete the zone.

I never once ever been turned into a shade while fighting Bogan, not even on my lowest dps toon. Heck I was putting out between 500-800k dps so this was not some sort of dps check.

Has anybody else had this happen?
  2. Sinai New Member

There is a jewelery item that when you die you come back as a shade. It gives you a chance to kill a mob and come back to life or die when the timer runs out. Are you sure you're not lagging, dying and then this item is proccing?
  3. Mae- Well-Known Member

The alt that this happened to is wearing this item: \aITEM 2129818892 2115505510:Eye of the Silver Reaper\/a http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/2129818892

So he was in fact dying, and had a death save pop up. The ring isn't very good tho, it only actually saves you about 5% of the time cuz its hard to get the mob dead in time. Especially if you have multiple mobs hitting you, you gotta kill the one that killed you! And if you're in a group, you have to get the killshot for it to count and not kill you 18 seconds later.
  4. isest Active Member

Wow OK then I will take that ring off, my warlock does not get run often but i figured hey its worth 20 papers a week. The zone was lagging really bad, So I must have been getting killed and it must be proced hard to do it 5 times in a row.