Invitation to Open House (roleplay)

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Whisperlea, Apr 19, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Whisperlea Guest

Vendui,

You are invited to join Eternal Legacy in a celebration of Friendship, Sunday, April 24th at 3:00 pm est Oasis Server - Qeynos side. Everyone is welcome - Friends new and old. Refreshments will be on hand.

Please arrive by the bell to Qeynos Harbor. The A'Variel home is located in the tavern - top floor - last door on the right. Please give your invitation to the gnome at the door with my signature. (visit Isabelle)

If you are newly arriving on the boat from the Isle or just visiting this world for a time, rooms are available at the many hamlets scattered around Qeynos.

Please feel free to use the Norrath Express if you would like to send me mail announcing your arrival.

Aluve,

Isabelle A'Variel
    Lady of the Realm
    Eternal Legacy
    ~~~decendant of Ajlea A'Variel of the Bristlebane and Lorieli A'Variel of the Firiona Vie - EQ1

(We are a roleplay/casual guild mingling from different servers once upon a time in EQ1. This is an opportunity to just chat and try to form a roleplay atmosphere)

http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...EE375250CF09.sdt-foyert21-27009?guildId=77206
  2. ARCHIVED-Erithorn Guest

* The young mystic reads the invitation with interest... and turns to his Lady with a smile... *

"Well now... it seems the social life of our city will be taking a step up this weekend milady... we are invited to a reception at the pleasure of the Eternal Legacy. Seems their guild is throwing a welcome party in the tavern of Qeynos Harbor. Would you like to go Eiblyn? " , says Erithorn , with eyes a twinkle....

* Lady Eiblyn smiles back and nods with a chuckle... *

" Alright then, I will post an RSVP at the Express and let them know of our attendance.... that is just as soon as I finish the chores I must run about Willow Wood this afternoon. "

* Erithorn blows a kiss to Eiblyn, and exits the apartment, waveing to Brian Shorecling on the way by... *

(sounds like fun.... I do hope I can make it there for a bit.... thank You :) )

Erithorn Silvertree
    Guild Kempers Arcanum
    Mystic of the Oasis
  3. ARCHIVED-Whisperlea Guest

What a wonderful time we had last week and look forward to next Sunday. New friends were made with the guild Kempers Arcanum and others that attended. Please forgive me for not noting you here, but trust each and everyone that attended has been noted in our guild book. See our website for photos if you wish...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please come and be welcome for another time of fellowship and fun. May many roots and a strong foundation be planted for friendships to last the ages. Same place...same time.....arrive early or late, between the hours of 2 to 4 pm est. Perhaps after the party, we can all join and go for a hunt?

Sunday, refreshments will be served. Stories may be told. Perhaps even prizes to note this special occasion.

RSVP by Norrathian Express if you can make it or simply drop a note of hello even if you can't.

If perhaps you are looking for me and I am lost in the void (real life), please look for my sisters Lady Minou, Whispurr, or Alaxa, my brothers Tyrisius, Kastaah or Alksandr.

Til then,

Isabelle A'Variel
    Lady of the Realm
    Eternal Legacy
    Message Edited by Whisperlea on 04-25-2005 08:51 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Erithorn Guest

* Bows to the Lady Isabelle *

Milady... as gracious as ever...

Speaking for all our guild members, I wish to thank you for a wonderful afternoon tea the Sunday last... and I do look forward to another gathering this Sunday coming. It is my intention to remind all the Kemper family of your invitation, and do hope to arrive earlier this time...

*shakes his head as he recalls the tax devils that kept him from his early showing last week *

I will be about some this week, though the demands of the forge and oven may keep my busy for a bit :) , yet I do wish to make a dent in the denziens of the Crypt of Betrayal at some point, and perhaps continue the quest for the Halberd I have heard spoken of...

Of course, you and your family are welcome to join any of us in these adventures, or we are willing to aid any of you in your quests.... time and commitments allowing of course :lol

Then... until we meet once more, look for my letter confirming the Sunday meeting..... and may your travels be safe, and your encounters fruitful.

* hugs *

Erithorn Silverleaf
    Mystic of Oasis
    Kempers Arcanum

http://p210.ezboard.com/bkempersarcanum2