<Insanity> on Kaladim (TLE)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zenji, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Zenji Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Insanity
    Is an active, organized raiding guild that is focused on progressing through all of the raid content as each expansion is unlocked.

Are we a little crazy? Hell ya we are, many of us are back for a 3rd TLE server. How else can you explain it? If you are a little crazy too, it will feel just like home!
    We're looking for friendly and skilled players to join us as we continue forward through all that this server has to offer.

Raids: Tuesday and Thursday at 9:00 pm EST (6:00 pm PST)
    We use a DKP loot system

Our raid roster is pretty full, but we always have room for casual players and those who are good with rotating in and out for raid spots. We want all the crazies to have a turn at getting those shiny pixels!

Previous EQ2 raiding experience is a plus, but we also take bribes.

The most important thing we look for in our raiders is being reliable. If you don't show up, how are we suppose to kill stuff?

You can contact us in game through the guild finder (once the server launches), message me here, or contact some of our leadership through Discord.

Discord info:
    Zenji#4644
    Sabinka#5749

Feara, Azeren, Kindread and 2 others like this.
  2. Kindread Active Member

Great group of people, super active and helpful discord (with pre-made groups forming NOW for launch) get in while the gettin's good!
    Zenji likes this.
  3. Cupcake88 New Member

Any specific classes you all are looking for?
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the inquiries!

We got flooded with new members in the last 24 hours, so recruitment is temporally paused until the server launches tomorrow and we have a better scope of our actual roster. Will update here when recruitment is un-paused. :)
  5. Badhabit New Member

Conjuror looking for a progression guild, in game now as Sinder
  6. Dery New Member

Experienced raid Assassin here. I wouldn't mind speaking with an officer to learn more about Insanity. You can reach me in-game as Shortie.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

Update - our raid roster is pretty full, but casuals and anyone willing to wait for a slot to open up is welcome.
  8. Dezz u New Member

Im very interested, im a slow leveler, so have no problem waiting on a spot, loved doing the prismatic quest in vanilla, and want to experience that again! Playing a guardian like i did back then, named Dezz
  9. TGSRagnarok New Member

I'm thinking of making a character and returning to the eq2 scene how active is your guild. I used to raid in Equilibrium back in the day
  10. Zenji Well-Known Member

Kaladim is fun, regardless of what guild you join you should come back. We are a pretty active bunch of people, it does get quiet after midnight or so EST. We have done a little bit of raiding so far, and things are going well.

For the sake of complete transparency, our raid roster is pretty full, if you are willing to wait for a raid spot to open up feel free to hit me up in game. ( Zenji )
  11. Zenji Well-Known Member

Update, our raid team is still flush with raiders, but casuals and those willing to share raid time are more than welcome!

RIP - Darathar - 24 Prismatic Weapons earned today.
  12. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Can I join.

Will contest any spot, and win.

PST.
  13. Redlight Well-Known Member

When you have blue stats and kill Darathar like a week later compared to Nagafen :p
  14. Zenji Well-Known Member

When you kill Darathar like a week before Kaladim, but your server is already dead. :p