inquisitor prestige choice

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Evilpepper, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Evilpepper New Member

Did you go down the left or right hand side?

At first i went down the right side for the big inquisitor attack, but then i decided to just let the dpsers dps and me focus a bit more on healing and go down the left side.

The endline on the left also lets the group proc a damage spell when you heal.
  2. The Jones Active Member

I went with both top lines actually and got the double stat conversion. Neither side impressed me enough.
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

Might as well betray if you're not gonna try and dps. Either full right side or double conversions.
  4. Ferk15 New Member

It really depends on what you're doing.

Grouping only? Why not do more DPS, plus the ward is nice. I use it in heroics to set up for the next fight.
    Raiding in the MT group? I can see the left side being useful for that but you're an Inquisitor, it's our secondary job to DPS, if you want utility, betray or roll a templar.
    Raiding in any other group? DPS DPS DPS, there is no reason to take the left side even solo healing. If you're worried about it not supporting your primary job then get the ward you can add to the attack (really you should be getting it anyway).

The only thing that is really nice about the left side at all times is the very end ability but I get Fanatical Devotion going off enough from just autoattacking that even if I'm having to hit only my heal (very rarely does this happen) it's proccing a lot.
  5. Deago Well-Known Member

For lazy easy zzzz solo go down left. For the fun go down right. Course we are talking about inq so it's all gravy.

Melee ability on right is fun IMO I feel like Thor with a huge hammer lol
  6. PeterJohn New Member

My inquisassassin went down right side all the way. Who doesn't like popping Divine Guidance, then shadowstepping yourself to the Named Mob in a heroic zone while the tank is still counting down the pull? Good luck to the tank trying to get agro back from you ;)

Raid healing on an inquisitor is all too easy. Why would you not dps the whole time?
  7. Mordies New Member

I took left side and my dps is fair, yes we can dps, but we are still healers.
  8. Silzin Active Member

I have 2 Specs set up. I use the Left side for healing a tank group. this provides me more tools to help heal 1 target. the other AA Spec has the Right Side speced. this is used for a non tank group. this one gives me more group healing and more dps.

But its also an Alt that i raid on some times. So i am not an expert here ether.