Inquisitor Gear

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Shortie, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Shortie New Member

What would be the optimal combination of potent gear to equip an Inquisitor with? From what I've read, going with a full set of %health/potency gear (what I originally intended) wouldn't be a good move as some melee DPS gear is really helpful too. Would mixing three pieces of %health/pot and four pieces of melee DPS gear be wise? Maybe vice versa? Maybe something entirely different? I'm new to this whole healer thing and need some guidance. Thanks!
  2. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

It realy depends on your play style and may be the gear level you have accese to. I can't say much about potent gear, I've got raid armor pretty fast. But I use full hp/potency gear and I like it. It gives me survivability in raids and solo and makes me feel better:D.
    Most inquisitors will probably disagree with me. They use mixes of dps, potency, hp gear...they like to dps and so on. But I believe: while dps is a part of our class, we are healers first of all. And I like stability. I don't want to sacrifice my hp and potency for more dps.
    All in all, for the heroic content you can use full dps or potency gear, but you will need some amount of hp for raids( over 700-800k for the hardest content atm). If you are ready to farm different sets and swap gear and want to do more dps-then go that way. Or you can look at me, a lazy high elf with over 1 ml hp solo.:p
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

My inq has all potency gear except for the helm, which is dps/ma. I probably don't need that anymore, but I can't really be bothered swapping it out :p

All potent/heroic gear.