Duplicate Inheritance Voucher Not Awarded - Achievements not see me as on Kaladim, but Fallen Gate instead.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by CoralKid, Dec 13, 2021.

1. CoralKid New Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Items
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Happened Once - So Far - have not done a 2nd HQ quest yet do to this issue.

Zone: Pop a Bot's Guild Hall
    Character: Level 87 Beastlord

Summary: Inheritance Voucher Issue
    Description: Following in on Support Request #1031563 - per Violetann. I did the Fombys bag HQ on Kaladim Server - got the bag, but did not get the Achievements > Quests > Kaladim: Heritage: Bag of Sewn Evileye.

I looked at Achievements > Quests > and Kaladim is not even listed. BUT an entire host of HQ achievements show under Achievements > Quests > Fallen Gate. None complete because I am on Kaladim, not Fallen Gate. Its like the Achievements window thinks I am on Fallen Gate and does not see me as being on Kaladim. My Kaladim Alts do not have a voucher showing either.
    Xianthia, Twyla, Wolvelf and 2 others like this.
  2. CoralKid New Member

Did a second HQ the JoJo quest - didn't get the inheritance Voucher on this either.....still donot see Achievements > Quests > Kaladim listed....the game still thinks I'm on Fallen Gate FG is listed in the Achievements > Quests, but Kaladim does not even appear. Also notice the /claim does not show a number of item that it should. PLEASE fix this issue
  3. CoralKid New Member

Just did another Heritage quest - Bag of the Tinkerers - only because I had to for Beastlord Epic - still not getting the inheritance voucher or achievement - this is killing my game play because I cannot move forward with Heritage Quests with the fear that I won't get the vouchers. Almost a month and no reply - Come On Man!
  4. Escape Member