Infusion, stormcaller rennewall

Discussion in 'General Priest Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-hortefoutre, Oct 3, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

First does infusion still pull nearby monsters ? Can it pull a non hostile mob ?
    Can stormcaller renewall proc on CA?
    I may gave them a try with my warden.
  2. ARCHIVED-NolaDragon Guest

I know you aint no noob ...
    but ya suppose you never tried infusion.
    Infusion used to proc when you were out of combat. It says must be in combat now
    But that does beg the question of non agro mobs you are closer too when in combat,
    I cant say I have noticed extra agro from it ... but I could be wrong
    What I have noticed is that its proc distance is about 15 ft ... always stand on top of the mob you want it to hit when you have multiples ... even if you target another.
    It is very nice when in a group say 3+
    The other thing ive noticed is it works the best with a mele stance ... go figure
    It comes from healing while dmg and then dmg while heal ... nice stack
  3. ARCHIVED-gatrm Guest

I don't know about stormcaller renewal. It says it only procs on spell, so I assume that it does not work for melee. I do use infusion though and it can only hit mobs that you are in combat with, so it's no longer dangerous.
    Infusion is nice for some added dps, especially when you are in a heal heavy fight.
  4. ARCHIVED-torri Guest

I want to say they made a change to Infusion several updates ago so it would only proc on mobs that are already in combat. From patch notes Wednesday, April 7, 2010 - "Infusion now persists through death and can no longer hit targets that are not in combat."
    I always read Stormcaller's Renewal as a casting version of Natural Boon so Furies would have something suited to their class's abilities, so I do not believe it works on melee. If it did it would be called Natural Boon
  5. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

Ok thanks, i tried infusion but a long long time ago and i could pull the entire zek fortress on you. I never tested stormcaller renewall. Respec are expensive and descriptions (especially when translated into french) are often mistaken or inaccurate. That's why i asked.