<Infinite> Progression guild on Freeport!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Xevran, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Xevran Well-Known Member

Infinite is a new progression guild on Freeport, our goal is to go through each expansion in chronological order clearing all of the content as we go. We're currently in the Shattered Lands, or base game content. We are level locked at 50. (We're currently expanding our roster for raids, we'll start raiding once we have around 6 people at 40+)

We're looking to clear the content with dedicated and loyal members, even if that means having a smaller roster. We don't require that you know how to play your class in advance, all we ask is that you try and put an effort towards playing to the best of your ability.

Rules:
    A lot of progression guilds impose restrictions to make the content more difficult, we won't be doing that. So in terms of restrictions it's really just the level cap, other than that you can play however you like as long as you show up for raids! :)

Raid Days / Times:
    Our current raid days haven't yet been decided as the people currently in the guild have flexible schedules, however we would like to start with two or three raid days.

Recruiting:
    All classes including tanks.

Want to join? Contact one of these toons in game or reply to this thread!
    Xevran, Terein, or Alamarr.
  2. Wayne Peacock New Member

I'm a newbie that's interested in experiencing all the older content. Are you still recruiting?
  3. Applo Member

Honestly, you can easily one group in handcrafted gear every single x4 raid up until DoV if you are level locked with mediocre players.

In fact, as someone that's been in a couple of progression guilds, all it takes is one or two people with high AA in reactant gear to do so much DPS it bugs out the raid script and you can't finish the zone because of it.

Just some words of advice: Limit AA or limit the gear, have at least one person KNOW the raid zones/strats and keep pace with what your guildmates want. If the majority that can attend raids only want one raid a week, then only have one.

Question: Is this just for raiding everything as quickly as possible to current content or will you be spending time, tier by tier, for people to do the major questlines as well?
  4. Date New Member

I have a lvl 48 beserker and I was wanting to join or make a progression guild I would love to either off tank or MT for the guild or I can just simply be a DPS