inferno surge and icebound

Discussion in 'Wizard' started by ARCHIVED-Maguis, Nov 28, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Maguis Guest

well they arnt procing on dot ticks any more . . just the first hit. too bad cause inferno is kinda useful now that they uped the dmg on flametoung
  2. ARCHIVED-adamflanagan Guest

as far as i know they only ever procced on the first tick. if you go to the thread at the top of this forum about wizard bugs its mentioned there.
  3. ARCHIVED-Maguis Guest

at one time I know it ticked on dots(I remember this because I used icebound and winds all the time when soloing grouped mobs), and it ticke don dots before the last patch . . but didnt before that . .and did at some time before that . . it goes back and forth. and no its not on the wizard bug list . . it was but they fixed it so it was taken off.
    Message Edited by Maguis on 11-28-2005 06:22 AM
    Message Edited by Maguis on 11-28-2005 06:25 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-brow27 Guest

um, sorry dude, but the Icebound Gift line has NEVER proc'd on anything other than the initial hit of a spell. I figured out the day of the revamp what the new gift line did, and watched it VERY carefully. It was never 'fixed and removed from the bug list'
  5. ARCHIVED-Maguis Guest

ok Ive recently reformated so I dont have my logs from the past 2 months. but will some one look through theirs try looking some where around 2 weeks ago(pre flametoung fix). and I am 100% sure that it did proc on icy winds dots hits.
  6. ARCHIVED-IllusiveThoughts Guest

as stated above it has never proc'd on dot ticks. I'm the one that has posted this information and requested it be fixed in the wizard bug page.

It will only proc on the first hit.