Indomitable Pteranodon

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by fiyy, Nov 12, 2014.

1. fiyy Member

Hi!

I just got the rainbow deino and happened to notice that the resists are 30 ... just 30 ... the CE mount is 3k and said to be a "baseline" of mounts and such to come to the game. The rest of it is awesome, but I hope that the resists are just a little typo that will be or already is fixed and hasn't made it live yet. Images below.

[IMG]
  2. Chewie915 Member

where is that mount from?
  3. ElectricPotato Active Member

signature adventure line
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Weird it's heirloom for a quested mount reward but definitely a welcome change. Looking forward to doing the quest line now more than ever! (first I have to level a few characters :))
  5. Kander Developer

That is a bug. It shall be fixed. Immediately.
    Malfaer, Xianthia and Arieste like this.
  6. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I read that in a 'terminator' voice.
    Malfaer and Arieste like this.
  7. Arieste Well-Known Member

I totally did too. I also added a mental image of Kander standing up in his office and yelling "<person responsible> GET IN HERE!" /whipcrack.
  8. Kander Developer

It was me. I forgot that of all the stats on the item, the level matters for resists. So the mount whistle needed to be level 100. I screwed it up. I have fixed it. Should be in tomorrow. Yay me!
    Malfaer, fiyy, Arieste and 1 other person like this.
  9. GIndotto Well-Known Member

At least this time there wasn't an extra zero added to the resistances on it. *whistles and walks away*

I wouldn't mind 35K to each resist on the mount. Bank error in our favor?
    Kander likes this.
  10. Arieste Well-Known Member

Well in that case, i'm now picturing a whole bunch people quietly snickering at their desks as they look over at your office. :p

ty for quick fix!
  11. fiyy Member

I am totally one of those people snickering :D

And ty verymuch for quick fix.
  12. Natharin Member

Looking at that mount picture leaves me a little confused now after also seeing the other new ones like the AoM CE linked in game.

So far they all say level 85, but yet the beta reward ones (such as the TS carpet) say level 95 while also having the message about stats not being applied unless 95.

Is there something I am missing then? If this mount and the other new ones with AoM are flying at 85 with no stats then shouldn't those beta reward ones be as well?

Maybe I am missing something.
  13. Kalika Well-Known Member

It should be 98, I got the mount at 99 and I did quite a few tricks otherwise i Would have been 98 ...

Quested without mercenary (most of the time), did 95-96 in skyshrine, did a single DM run (450 K xp) ... I felt entitled to do it since all the players or the 2 main raiding guild (some people may argue that only one is actually hardcore) were level 100 probaby 15mn after the sever went live (using that method).
  14. Velros Member

small note, the saddle position makes my toons feet clip through the wings. any chance of changing it to a *Eashindor (Drake)* style saddle position?
  15. Grundge Active Member

I have been starting to see this mount pop up more and more...my god what an eye sore! Really ugly mount there.

Starting to think maybe Errorrs duck mount wouldnt be such a bad idea after all. Hmm...