Increase size of Target Windows

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xarchan, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Xarchan Member

Is there a way to increase the size of the target windows, or even just the buff icons associated with them? On a 4k monitor the icons are tiny.

Cheers,
    Xar
  2. Atan Well-Known Member

Agreed, and it would be nice if the icons were filtered, so that buffs cast or maintained by the creature where in one grouping and debuffs or affects applied by players in another grouping so we could more easily visually filter the two.

This way I could size the ones I care about to a larger size.
  3. AlienShine Member

Oh boy, when I returned I wanted the exact thing. Nope have not fount a way to do it.
    I just deal with those miniature icons, my eyes want improvement though.
  4. Smite Active Member

People asked to see cast bars for mobs enlarged off the target window to be the size of our AT/casting ones a few years ago.

I think many devs use non-stock UI when they play so now that the game turned 10 it is a little too late to smooth out the UI.

I just hobble with what we've been given although the chat boxes conveniently change font size easily.
    _ _ _

Does EQ2 run at odd sizes? i.e. 3840x2160, 2560x1080, 5760x1080
    _ _ _

I have been looking at monitors since mine was recently... "annexed".... and the 17" screen on the laptop is only perfect when I'm sitting up with an 18 inch gap. Leaning back in the chair with a 3 ft gap [eye to screen] on 1920x1080 - other than my enlarged combat hotbars in the center bottom of my screen I can't read too much.

I didn't know if there's anyone who can say how/if EQ2 runs at non-1920x1080's.

27" at 4 ft 1920x1080 is good at the back of a desk, 24" at 3 ft 1920x1080 is good at a front of a desk, and 17" is perfect when sitting up / leaning forward but I can't sit like that for hours in EQ2 not even on that TP1000 from the office supply store.
  5. Xarchan Member

I currently use DarqUI, but I'm happy to change to another customer UI if it would allow me to enlarge the target window or it's buff icons.

DarqUI already has a resizeable cast bar that shows the target's casting as well.
  6. EQ_Jack Active Member