In need of lots of Frostfell Carol Greeting Cards (Skyfire)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Lunarosa, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

I am in need of, maybe, 100+ Frostfell Carol Greeting Cards (The ones that look like books with silver rings). I started a project a while back where I was using them and I thought, at that time, that I had crafted them... I'm pretty sure I never had the recipe that Lera's site says it used to be crafted from so I have no idea how I was able to get a hold of the 300 I already have. Anyhow, I've already cleared out the broker and I still need more. If you are on the Skyfire server and have a large stash of these somewhere (and are willing to part with some of it) please let me know. I'm willing to pay as much as you think is fair. Just let me know.

You can contact me here on the forums or find me on Skyfire as Lunarosa. I am free to play so I cannot send in game mail. Sending me in game mail is just fine :) I just can't message you back.

Thank you all so much! I appreciate any amount I can get my hands on.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

They are now purchased for 12 silver from FF merchant. I'm sure someone on Skyfire bought 900+ of them

Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Lunarosa like this.
  3. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

That's what I'm hoping for! he he he
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

HUZZAH!! Thank you to Jerimyah for sending me 500! That should be plenty to finish my project :D