In Memory of Mom

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Quiarrah, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Does anyone on Skyfire, Majdul OR Thurgadin happen to have one of the GHOSTLY Actors available for use?
    I want to make a memorial house in memory of my mom. If you have ever seen Suessu's Bakery or Bellatryx's Masquerade Ball on Thurgadin you would have seen this little hobbit woman named Miss Wanda. (Yes. My mom). Now that she is gone . . I want to do a house with Miss Wanda's Ghost happily cleaning and cooking. Doing all the things that made her happy.
    If anyone can help or donate it will be greatly appreviated. A little story on Miss Wanda will also accompany the house.
    **reposted from FB in case you aren't there**
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Ma'am:
    I have a few ghostly (read: bleached white) house actors.
    only caveat, they are Heirloom, but can place anywhere you wish on Maj'Dul,...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I have some on Skyfire Q!
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. . . She may be memorialized on 2 servers! (Majdul and Skyfire . . . ) Can we go for 3? (Thurgadin?)
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Majdul was having problems tonight and kicked me off twice so I was on Skyfire. . . I will try to come to Majdul tomorrow
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

well, I am available at the moment,... if you would like to try again,...
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Errrrr...not sure if I got them on Thurgadin or Test; I do believe it was a non-US Live server, but I'd have to double-check. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thurgadin is the European server Uwkete
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Yep; I've got 26 toons there (hence, the non-US or non-Live server puzzlement; could've been Test I was thinking of), but I don't think any of them have the Ghost Actor. :(

I think it was Test...sorry, Q! Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I tried to get all those actors for each server I play on , I don't even know how any of those house actors looks like .
    I will have a look if I got any on Thurgadin.

Sorry was only able to find shadowed house actors.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I have 5 ghostly house actors in my storage dungeon on Thurgadin (Character name Whilhelmina)
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Great hon. . . Thanks. . if we can ever coordinate at the same time I will take one. Thank you!
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I see you just posted as I planned on going to sleep, I'll fire her off.
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok I will come on. . . maybe we can connect
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just so you know, if you need any of my heirloom or no-trade stuff, leave me a mp here or an in-game mail to Test.Leucosia. I also have every item from Oceanfull, scorched sky and the prelude stuff in my house vault if you need any.
    I put a portal to my portal house (and crafting area) in your house. You have direct portals to some of my storage houses there, the rest being in Timorous Deep. There's a book to the right, near the first set of portals, saying what is in what house. Feel free to plunder your way through my houses, the chances I ever decorate on Thurgadin again are very slim.