in house mailboxes?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-CirceSiren, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-CirceSiren Guest

[p][size="small"][face="andale mono,times"]I have a question about the in house mailboxes I keep reading about on these forums.. I have never seen one, nor have I seen the seller of said mailbox.. There was mention of seller in Q Harbor, however no real indication of who that might be.. I would REALLY like to have the house mailbox... I mean REALLY! so.... ummmm... where is my mailbox seller.... I am citizen of Q... and have my wallet out.... Thanks! [/face][/size][/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-RanmaBoyType Guest

you purchase it at the city merchant in qeynos harbor. You need to have a certain amount of personal status obtained, and i think in a guild of certain level if i recall, however i unfortunately do not recall the required level or how much status it costs.

Coming from the docks, to the broker in qeynos harbor, you pass right by the city merchant.
  3. ARCHIVED-Pendant Guest

RanmaBoyType wrote:
    ^^^ What RanmaBoyType said. I don't recall how much status is required either; but you have to be in a guild of level 15 or above to unlock the personal mailbox for purchase.
  4. ARCHIVED-CHIMPNOODLE. Guest

On the Freeport side....the city merchant in South Freeport has 'em.
  5. ARCHIVED-FairysTear Guest

[p]I just looked into this as well. The NPC is right where others are saying she is. The cost is like 64,000.00 Status points as well as a few gold. The 64,000 status might be 63k or 65k I just remember it was around 60k status.[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Leafbringer Guest

Wow news to me. I actually learned something in forums today. Thanks! Woot!
  7. ARCHIVED-the fluke Guest

The merchant you are looking for is a city merchant, and there is one in each inner city zone (Qyeynos North, south and harbor, eldar grove; Freport n,s, e and west, kelethin in the bank). You can find them each by asking a local guard for the city merchant (or even just city).
  8. ARCHIVED-Ragnaphore Guest

[p]As others said.[/p][p]You need a guild lvl 15 to buy it.[/p]